IJM TIMBER ENGINEERING LIMITEDRef: #JOB-2126340
An opportunity has arisen for the position of an ERP Software Engineer to develop our MRP/ERP stock management system · Previous involvement in implementing an ERP system an advantage . Programming using languages and technologies such as C#, Java, VB etc. · SQL Server Database knowledge · Experience in report writing (SSRS or Crystal) and Microsoft Office (in particular Excel) . Configurator building experience an advantage Candidates must be highly motivated individuals, capable of working on their own initiative or as part of a Team.
- Entry Level
- Minimum Experience Required (Years): 0
- Minimum Qualification: Level 6 (incl Higher Advanced Certificate & National Craft Certificate)
- Ability Skills: Analytical, Computer Literacy, Creativity, Technical IT
- Competency Skills: Decision Making, Initiative, Problem Solving, Working on own Initiative
- Specialising In: software development