Rothe House Trust LtdRef: #JOB-2089611
Rothe House and Gardens are looking to recruit an experienced and dynamic part time Receptionist/Tour Guide. The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes. Excellent customer service and communication skills, a passion for Irish heritage and history, be a ‘People Person’. Be reliable, punctual, and personable. Being fluent in either of the following languages Irish, French, German would be a distinct advantage. Tourism or touring experience would be an advantage but not essential The principal hours of work will be Friday and Saturday initially, with a willingness to work Monday to Sunday if required. Job Description: • Opening and closing of Rothe House • General reception duties: dealing with telephone and personal enquiries • Sales, stock ordering, pricing and display in shop • Conduct and reconcile end of month stock takes • Dealing with visitors to the Museum • Maintaining accounts records • Maintaining visitor number records • Co-ordination of Events • Dealing with Genealogical Enquiries • Assisting at Rothe House Functions • Providing secretarial service • Providing a Visitor Guide Service • Social media management Providing support to the Executive Manager Applications with cover letter and CV to email@example.com Shortlisting will apply.
- Experienced [Non-Managerial]
- Minimum Experience Required (Years): 2
- Minimum Qualification: Level 5 (incl Leaving Certificate/ Leaving Certificate Applied/ Leaving Certificate Vocational Programme)
- Languages: English C2-Master (Fluent)
- Ability Skills: Administration, Communications, Computer Literacy, Hospitality
- Competency Skills: Initiative, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Working on own Initiative