Location: Tulla, Co. Clare
Reporting to: Manager/Supervisor as Specified
Hours: 10 per week (Tue, Wed, Fri)
• Ensure high standard of cleaning as directed by supervisor
• Use of cleaning equipment
• Care of equipment
2 Customer Relations
• Encourage good relations with all clients on contract site
• Promptly deal with any queries or complaints
• Promote ISS Ireland
• Partake in basic induction training for new staff
• Partake in ongoing training from supervisor
• Cooperate with safe working practices (manual handling/safe use of chemicals etc)
• Understand how ISO fits into daily business operations.
• Read, understand and work in accordance with the company’s HSEQ Policies.
• Complete tasks in accordance with company HSEQ procedures and work instructions
• Ensure safe work practices and procedures are followed on site
• Use of Personal Protective Clothing and Equipment (w/a)
Other features of the job
It may be necessary to work alternative hours, shift patterns or unsociable hours, including weekends and sometimes more than contracted hours. As part of your job, you will be expected to attend training events and/or meetings and travel to other locations may be required. Local requirements will govern your patterns and locations of work.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and CV to Paul Stacey by emailing Paul.Stacey@ie.issworld.com
Closing date for applications is Friday, 24th August 2018
ISS Facility Services is an equal opportunities employer