EURES - Looking to Work/Recruit in Europe
EURES (EURopean Employment Services) is a network of more than 1,000 EURES Advisers across Europe. They provide information, guidance and placement to both jobseekers and employers interested in the European job market.
Providing a European wide recruitment service for Employers
Employers who have difficulty recruiting staff in Ireland or who wish to broaden their skill base can get access to jobseekers in other EU and EEA countries with help from EURES.
EURES in Ireland is part of the wider network of more than 1,000 EURES Advisers across Europe who are specialists in European recruitment and mobility matters. They are available to assist employers by offering expert advice on recruiting in Europe for specialist or hard-to-fill vacancies.
EURES can assist employers by:
- Advertising vacancies in Europe on www.eures.europa.eu via the Jobs Ireland service;
- Advertising and promoting vacancies in a selected number of EU/EEA countries;
- Organising Online and Onsite Job Fairs in Ireland and Europe;
- Providing individually tailored European recruitment projects for employers. Contact your local EURES Adviser at the Intreo Centre for more information.
Helping Jobseekers to find work in Europe
EURES advisers provide information and advice on job search in Europe and can help jobseekers to make contact with European employers. They can also give you more general practical information on living and working conditions in another EU/EEA country e.g. social security, information on pay levels, taxes, recruitment practices or provide pre-departure and on arrival advice. If you are interested in working or seeking work within the EU/EEA, make an appointment with your nearest EURES adviser or contact your nearest Intreo centre for more information.
If you are looking for a job in Europe, you can use EURES to:
- Access a database of jobs across Europe;
- Access information on living and working conditions in each EU/EEA country;
- Include your CV in a European database which can be viewed by European employers;
- Avail of ‘YFEJ’ or ‘Reactivate’ mobility grants (e.g. interview or relocation allowance) if you are moving for work to another EU/EEA country;
- Participate in onsite or online recruitment events across Europe (www.europeanjobdays.eu ).EURES has been established by the European Commission to facilitate the free movement of workers between the European Union (EU)/ European Economic Area (EEA) countries. All EURES services are free of charge.E-mail email@example.com
- For more information on EURES services in Ireland visit: www.euresireland.ie
EURES Members and Partners – Join the EURES Network
For more information on EURES services in Ireland visit: www.euresireland.ie
All EURES services are free of charge.